Skip to main content

Wilcoxson, W. H.


Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Duck Pond Road #55

 File — Box 2, Folder: 14
Scope and Contents

Originally located in Branford, Conn. this house was built in 1790 by Capt. Samuel Beach. In 1957 it was moved from East Main Street in Branford for S. Dillon Ripley. The architect was Eric Gugler. Color photograph of an interior room by W.H. Wilcoxson taken July 7, 1962.

Dates: 1840-2000