Skip to main content

Old South Road #42

 File — Box: 8, Folder: 20

Scope and Contents

Two small photographs of the Walsh house, built in 1930 under the direction of Albert Pierce. Later owners included Moseleys and Byron Round.

Dates

  • Creation: 1840-2000

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Extent

From the Collection: 45 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the Litchfield Historical Society Repository

Contact:
7 South Street
P.O. Box 385
Litchfield CT 06759
860-567-4501
860-567-3565 (Fax)