Skip to main content

Civil War soldiers' monument, 1897

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 20

Scope and Contents

Brochure appealing for funds to move the Monument to Center Park, dated 10 April 1897. The Monument was erected in 1865 in the East Park from designs by George F. Bissell, sculptor.


  • Creation: 1897

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.


From the File: 5 Linear Feet (10 Hollinger boxes)

Language of Materials

From the File: English

Repository Details

Part of the Litchfield Historical Society Repository

7 South Street
P.O. Box 385
Litchfield CT 06759
860-567-3565 (Fax)