Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
James Baldwin Diary
Hezekiah Barce promissory note
Eleazer Curtiss Jr. military commission
Governor Jonathan Trumbull authorizes Eleazer Curtiss, Jr. to enlist a company of 100 men to defend the colony for a period of 7 months.
Stephen Dodge military commission
Stephen Dodge's commission as 2d Lieutenant in a Company of the First Battalion. Signed at Hartford by Jonathan Trumbull, Captain-General and Commander in Chief of Connecticut; and George Wyllys, Secretary.
Gad Farnum military pass
Military pass to allow Gad Farnum, a soldier in Col. Hills Regiment and Captain Alexander Walls Company, who has been discharged and is granted liberty to return to Litchfield. Signed by Andrew Ward, Brigadeer General, Aug. 17, 1777. Also, dated Oct. 3, 1777, a note from Timothy Judd, Justice of Peace, to allow Gad Farnum to pass to and from Guilford.
Elisha Frisbie Accounts and Journal
H. William Hawke manuscript
The H. William Hawke manuscript (1972-129-0) is a typescript manuscript biography titled "Joel Stone of Gananoque, 1749-1833. His Life and Letters." The manuscript was written by H. William Hawke in 1970.
Andrew Lester note
A short note dated Canaan, 16 August 1780 from Andrew Lester to the Honorable Committee of Pay Table requesting that the balance of pay due to him in the service of the Continental Army be paid to Mr. Sofford Stevens. Witnessed by Elisha Baker, Justice of Peace, Canaan, Litchfield County.
- Connecticut--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 11
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 5
- Connecticut -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 4
- Litchfield (Conn.) -- History, Military -- Revolution, 1775-1783 3
- Military commissions 3
- Diaries 2
- Military passes 2
- Soldiers -- Connecticut -- Diaries 2
- Gananoque (Ont.)--History 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Militias 1
- Orders (military records) 1
- Promissory notes 1 + ∧ less
- Frisbie, Elisha, 1740-1809 2
- Baldwin, James, 1758-1843 1
- Hawke, H. William 1
- Huntington, Jedediah, 1743-1818 1
- Rodenbach, Ruth Bushnell 1