Showing Collections: 11 - 15 of 15
Scope and Contents The personal papers of William Miller relating to the Borough of Litchfield Charter Revision Commission, Board of Warden and Burgesses, Courthouse Site Committee, Postal Site Committee, historic preservation Borough Historical and Architectural Commission, Litchfield Green Advisory Committee, Litchfield Historical Society "European Extravaganza," Historic District, and other Borough matters; The Sanctum; and the Litchfield Country Club; architectural drawings of the residence of Mrs. Francis...
Dates: Created: 1907-1990; Other: Majority of material found in 1967-1990; Other: Date acquired: 06/04/1996
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents Political Campaign Sticker, 2004-52-5, for Ernie Bunnell as Selectman for the Town of Litchfield. He was elected to the Board in 2003.
Dates: Other: Date acquired: 12/09/2003
Content Description Returns concerning jails for the county of Litchfield (2015-11-0). Yearly tally for people jailed and why in Litchfield, March 31, 1865. List counts how many people were jailed during 1865 broken into category types such as age, race and gender. The lists also counts those discharged and why. On a yearly basis every county commissioner was to send the information to the Secetary of State who would then send the information on to the legislature. The form is signed by the secretary of state,...
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents The Whig Ticket for Presidential Electors (2012-31-0) from 1844 lists the electors from Norwalk, Vernon, Cheshire, Plainfield and Litchfield for the Whig Party for the 1844 presidential election. The elector from Litchfield was Truman Smith, a politician, lawyer and judge who practiced law in Litchfield.
Dates: Created: 1844; Other: Date acquired: 03/08/2012
- Subject: Litchfield (Conn.) -- Politics and government X
- Litchfield (Conn.) 2
- Litchfield (Conn.). Borough 2
- Baldwin, Phineas 1
- Bramley, Malcolm 1
- Commissioner (County Commissioner) 1
- Crutch & MacDonald (Litchfield, Conn.) 1
- Doyle, Robert 1
- Flynn, Janet (Resident of Litchfield, Conn.) 1
- Hogan, Thomas F., 1945- 1
- Litchfield (Conn. : Town). Charter Commission 1
- Litchfield Historic District Commission 1
- Litchfield Schools Planning Committee (Litchfield, Conn.) 1
- Miller, William 1
- National Historic Landmarks Program (U.S.) 1
- National Register of Historic Places 1
- Seymour, Moses, 1774-1826 1
- Smith family 1
- Stone, James 1
- Webster, Reuben 1 ∧ less