Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Charles Adams deeds
18 deeds related to land bought and sold by Charles Adams, members of his family, and others in Litchfield, Conn.
Charles Adams power of attorney
Charles Adams power of attorney to Warren W. Bissell regarding bonds, stock, and scrip to be issued by the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway Company.
Adams family collection
Adams family genealogy
Papers relating to the Adams family of Litchfield, including Joseph Adams (1764-1856); one of his sons, Charles Adams (1805-1883); and others, consisting primarily of genealogical materials and obituaries.
Estate of Myron Marsh letter of administration
Letter of adminstration assigning Charles Adams as administrator of the estate of Myron Marsh of Litchfield, Conn., signed by George M. Woodruff, Jan. 22, 1868.
- Names: Adams, Charles, 1805-1883 X
- Litchfield (Conn.) 3
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Autograph albums 1
- Business records 1
- Deeds 1
- Legal documents 1
- Powers of attorney 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States--Politics and government--1783-1865 1
- United States--Social life and customs--1783-1865 1 ∧ less
- Adams family 3
- Adams, Joseph, 1764-1856 2
- Adams, Charles, 1845-1864 1
- Chesapeake and Ohio Railway Company 1
- Marsh, Myron, 1814-1867 1