Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Ludlow Bull house renovation papers
Scope and Contents The Ludlow Bull house renovation papers include detailed architectural drawings and schedules designed by Richard Henry Dana Jr. dated 1925-1926; Clay & Corigill, 1937-1938 and 1946; and a landscape plan designed by Nelva M. Weber, 1954. The Ludlow Bull house was originally built in 1793 by Julius Deming and has been known as the Deming-Perkins house and The Lindens. It is located on North Street in Litchfield, Conn.
Scope and Contents The First Congregational Church of Litchfield collection provides documentation on the church from 1845-1999, although the church was founded in 1721. The collection brings together records given by the church and a number of other donors, and includes annual reports; addresses, sermons, and discourses; several editions of the church manual and membership roll; Sunday School Library catalogue (1859) and records; histories; photographs; financial records; correspondence; and other records....
Litchfield Community House, Inc. records
Scope and Contents The Litchfield Community House, Inc. records (1954-45-0, .83 linear feet) document an organization that built and maintained athletic fields and operated a community building in Litchfield, Conn., from 1929 to 1958. The collection includes correspondence, blueprints, specifications, reports, clippings, ephemera, and other documents and covers 1927-1949. As early as 1927, a group of concerned Litchfield citizens, spearheaded by Frederick Kingsbury Bull, explored the idea of constructing...
Richard Henry Dana papers
Scope and Contents The Richard Henry Dana papers relate primarily to the renovation that Dana designed and supervised in 1925 and 1926 of Ludlow Bull's house at 114 North Street, Litchfield, Conn. The papers also include materials regarding design work for Bull's New York City apartment. The collection includes correspondence, drawings, specifications, orders, wallpaper samples, photographs, and other documents. The correspondence primarily consists of Dana's carbon copies to Bull and vendors regarding design...
- Names: Dana, Richard Henry 1879-1933 X
- Correspondence 3
- Historic buildings -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 3
- Photographs 3
- Architecture, Domestic -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 2
- Dwellings -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 2
- Litchfield (Conn.) 2
- Athletic fields -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 1
- Athletic fields -- Connecticut -- Litchfield -- Design and construction 1
- Church architecture -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 1
- Church buildings -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 1
- Civic improvement -- Connecticut -- Litchfield 1
- Civic improvement -- Connecticut -- Litchfield -- Societies, etc. 1
- Drawings 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Litchfield (Conn.) -- Church history 1
- Reports 1 ∧ less