Skip to main content

Saw Mill Road #74

 File — Box: 14, Folder: 15

Scope and Contents

Originally located on Buell Road in East Litchfield, this house was moved to this site in 1961 and restored by Blaine & Eleanor Cota. They named it Heritance House. It was built about 1740 by Peter Buell. Owned in 2012 by Carol Bramley. Photographs include one of the house at its original location, interior views of the chimney & paneling; restoration work; and 1969 views taken by Richard Wurts.


  • Creation: 1840-2000


Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.


From the Collection: 45 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the Litchfield Historical Society Repository

7 South Street
P.O. Box 385
Litchfield CT 06759
860-567-3565 (Fax)