Ann Borzilleri collection
Scope and Contents
Two issues of "The Bantam Bugle," 1979; menu for Hattie's Family Restaurant; two bookmarks from Cobble Court Bookshop; receipt for prescription signed G. M. Woodruff, 1873; "Breakfast Dinner & Tea" advertisement pamphlet "compliments of Wessels & Gates, Litchfield, Conn.," circa 1880.
- Created: 1873-1979
- Other: Date acquired: 09/01/2008
- Borzilleri, Ann (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright has been transferred to the Litchfield Historical Society for materials authored or otherwise produced by the creator(s) of this collection. Copyright status for other collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
0.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
Other Descriptive Information
This collection was processed with support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
- Bookstores -- Connecticut -- Litchfield
- Cobble Court Bookshop (Litchfield, Conn.)
- Hattie's Family Restaurant (Litchfield, Conn.)
- Litchfield (Conn.)
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions
- Restaurants -- Connecticut -- Litchfield
- Wessells & Gates (Litchfield, Conn.)
- Woodruff, George M. (George Morris), 1836-1930
- Ann Borzilleri collection
- Leith Johnson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description