Historic buildings -- Connecticut -- Litchfield
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Architectural survey of Litchfield, Connecticut
Ludlow Bull house renovation papers
The Ludlow Bull house renovation papers include detailed architectural drawings and schedules designed by Richard Henry Dana Jr. dated 1925-1926; Clay & Corigill, 1937-1938 and 1946; and a landscape plan designed by Nelva M. Weber, 1954. The Ludlow Bull house was originally built in 1793 by Julius Deming and has been known as the Deming-Perkins house and The Lindens. It is located on North Street in Litchfield, Conn.
Lieut. Thomas Catlin House Papers and Photographs
Richard Henry Dana papers
First Congregational Church of Litchfield collection
Historic buildings, 1934-1952
Pamphlets and maps, "Guide & Map to Certain Old Houses of Litchfield" printed in 1947; "Pilgrimage of old houses Litchfield, Connecticut 1934"; Pilgrimage of old houses Litchfield, Conn. 1937." Brochure for Open house for The Antiquarian and Landmarks Society, October 4, 1952 with drawings, map, and information about houses in Litchfield and Milton.
Staats, H. P., photographic negatives
Staats, H. P. photographic negatives 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" B&W negatives of buildings in Litchfield, Connecticut. Images include: Congregational Church, Apothecary Shop, First National Bank (now Union Savings), Tallmadge House, other.
Town Hall, 1960
"Specifications for Construction of Town Office Building for the Town of Litchfield, 1 October 1960" S. Norton Miner, Architect.