Ludlow Bull house renovation papers
Scope and Contents
The Ludlow Bull house renovation papers include detailed architectural drawings and schedules designed by Richard Henry Dana Jr. dated 1925-1926; Clay & Corigill, 1937-1938 and 1946; and a landscape plan designed by Nelva M. Weber, 1954. The Ludlow Bull house was originally built in 1793 by Julius Deming and has been known as the Deming-Perkins house and The Lindens. It is located on North Street in Litchfield, Conn.
- Created: 1925-1954
- Other: Date acquired: 07/01/1986
- Dana, Richard Henry (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.42 Linear Feet
1 Hollinger box other_unmapped
Source of Acquisition
Agnes Bull Sherman
Method of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
Other Descriptive Information
This collection was processed with support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
- Ludlow Bull house renovation papers
- Leith Johnson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description