Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Architectural drawing of Painter house baluster
Architectural drawing of Painter house baluster (2011-09-0) is a measured drawing on brown paper by Edw. J. Litwin in 1961. The baluster is in the museum collection. The Painter House was built circa 1684 and moved from West Haven, Connecticut to Litchfield.
Carol Bramley collection of Litchfield Historic District papers
Ludlow Bull house renovation papers
The Ludlow Bull house renovation papers include detailed architectural drawings and schedules designed by Richard Henry Dana Jr. dated 1925-1926; Clay & Corigill, 1937-1938 and 1946; and a landscape plan designed by Nelva M. Weber, 1954. The Ludlow Bull house was originally built in 1793 by Julius Deming and has been known as the Deming-Perkins house and The Lindens. It is located on North Street in Litchfield, Conn.
Peter A.J. Dalton-Morris architectural records
Richard Henry Dana papers
First Congregational Church of Litchfield collection
First Ecclesiastical Society records
Graves-Ray House Blueprints and Contracts
Litchfield Community House, Inc. records
Plumb family papers
The Plumb family papers (2006-03-0, 1.13 linear feet) consists primarily of personal papers relating to Frederick B. Plumb, Jr. (1913-2002) and his wife Marian Newton Plumb (1917-2003). Also included are items related to Frederick B. Plumb, Sr. (b.1878) and his wife Rena Plumb (1882-1975). The papers consist of tax receipts, account books, blueprints, and several certificates of achievement. Many items are related to The Grange and other agricultural groups.